Subject: Invitation and draft agenda for Commonwealth Standards Network annual meeting
Dear Commonwealth Standards Network stakeholder,
I write to invite you to attend the Commonwealth Standards Network (CSN) annual meeting that will take place Tuesday 20th September, 12.00-13.00 in Abu Dhabi as a side-event of the ISO Annual Meetings.
The meeting will be an opportunity to discuss CSN activities and to identify opportunities for forthcoming collaborative work and Technical Assistance programmes.
- Tuesday 20th September; 12.00-13.00 (Abu Dhabi time GST)
- Executive Multi-Purpose Room, Floor 2, ADNOC Business Center*, Abu Dhabi. (*The same building as the ISO Annual meetings).
Also available online:
- Meeting ID: 880 1117 2881
- Passcode: CSN2022
Attendees: Representatives of National Standards Bodies in Commonwealth countries and other interested parties such as regional standards organisations.
- Welcome and Introduction
- CSN Governance
- Overview of CSN programme and Resources
- Overview of new Standards Partnership and collaboration with CSN
- Digital Toolkit
- Workshop discussion: NSB needs assessments and next steps for CSN (Delegates are requested to provide suggestions/talking points).
- Closing summary
For more information please contact the CSN Senior Programme Manager Ben Hedley: firstname.lastname@example.org