The CSN has funding to offer a limited number of Comonwealth NSB delegates free access to the BSI ‘Road to Net Zero. Terminology and Principles’ eLearning course (the course is usually £325 but CSN is covering that cost).
Please contact Ben Hedley firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an employee of an NSB in the Commonwealth and would like to receive free access to the course.
Title: Road to Net Zero. Terminology and Principles.
Purpose: The course introduces ‘Road to Net Zero’ to non-sustainability professionals and helps develop understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero, including the key decisions around independent 3rd party verification or validation to PAS 2060 or a similar standard.
Format: eLearning (delegates are given a registration link that provides on-demand access). Delegates will be sent a copy of PAS 2060:2014 for use with the course.
Resources: Interactive activities and handouts.
Certification: Globally recognised BSI certificate.
Audience: Professionals looking to speak about the steps to achieve carbon neutrality with confidence.
· Those wanting to learn about the key concepts and principles of carbon neutrality.
· Those considering net zero related certification.
By the end of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Gain the confidence to talk about the road to net zero with your colleagues and external stakeholders
- Develop foundational knowledge you can build on.
- Receive an internationally recognized BSI training academy certificate of attendance.